Dr. George Charity
Car Show Auction
1. A Bank Letter of Guarantee Form must on file with Tate Auctions prior to the day of the auction. (Click Here to Download Form)
2. In order to bid you must complete the On-line Register to Bid Request Form above.
3. You as the "Bidder" are responsible for all vehicle (s) bid on at the action.
4. If you are final bidder on a vehicle it is your responsibility to honor such bid and purchase the vehicle, no exceptions.
5. Tate Auctions will meet with you the buyer and the seller to provide the proper paperwork is processed.
6. All sales are final.
7. Tate Auctions can assist you with securing transport for the purchased vehicle if you so desire.
8. All purchases are to be paid with U.S. Dollars
9. If you default on the purchase of the vehicle legal actions may be taken.
This Special Car Auction is on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
Everyone is Welcome - Come for the Excitement
The Gardens on El Paseo Upper Parking Structure
10:00am to 5:00pm
All Payments are due the day of the auction. Tate Auctions will provide the necessary paperwork between the seller and the buyer including DMV fees. Forms of payment include cashiers checks, guaranteed funds from your bank, wire transfers or cash. NO credit cards will be accepted. Tate Auctions receives a a 5% buyers fee in addition to the payment for the purchase along with taxes and fees. All payments are in US Funds.