Once you have bid on a vehicle we will consider that vehicle sold. Payment will be due the day of the auction. We will also do all of the paperwork necessary between the seller and you the buyer including DMV fees. We will accept cashiers checks, guaranteed funds from your bank, wire transfers or cash. At the time of sale El Paseo Cruise Night and Tate Auctions charges a 5% buyers fee due the day of the auction.
Dr. George Charity
Car Show Auction
Special Car Auction on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
Everyone is Welcome - Come for the Excitement
The Gardens on El Paseo Upper Parking Structure
10:00am to 5:00pm
1. You must have a Bank Letter of Guarantee Form on file with us prior to the day of the auction. (Click Here to Download Form)
2. Complete the On-line Register to Bid Request Form above.
3. You as the "Bidder" are responsible for knowing the proper procedures of how a auction is run.
4. Once you are the highest bidder on a vehicle it is your responsibility to honor such bid and purchase the vehicle .
5. We will do all of the proper paperwork with you and the seller once the car you purchased leaves the auction block.
6. All sales are final.
7. We will also make available to you a way to transport the purchased vehicle if you desire.
8. If you need more time to transfer funds a $1000.00 deposit is required. (Funds are in U.S. Dollars)
9. If you default on the purchase of the vehicle then you will loose your $1000.00 deposit. (Funds are in U.S. Dollars)