This Special Car Auction is on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
Everyone is Welcome - Come for the Excitement
The Gardens on El Paseo Upper Parking Structure
10:00am to 5:00pm
1. The best way to promote your vehicle is with quality photos.
2. Please submit 6 to 9 photos of your vehicle to Tate Auction 2-weeks prior to the auction date via e-mail to email@example.com
3. These photos should be in high resolution and in a .jpeg format.
4. Include with pictures year, make and model of your vehicle along with your contact information and your consignment number.
1. Complete the On-line Tate Auctions Consign Your Automobile Request Form above for each vehicle you will be consigning.
2. In order to "Consign" your vehicle with Tate Auctions you must have proof of ownership and complete DMV information
3. Once Tate Auctions has received your Consign Your Automobile Form they will phone you for payment information and more details of the auction.
4. Photos of your vehicle(s) should be e-mailed to Tate Actions at least 2 weeks prior to the auction.
5. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspection will be performed on every vehicle prior to the auction in order to guarantee VIN# matches title.
6. You must be present when your vehicle comes across the "auction block".
Want to Bid at the Auction? Register Here!
1. Legal title is required for every vehicle. Tate Auctions must receive this title prior to any vehicle being auctioned.
2. The only exceptions allowed is that the title is being held by a lending institution or other party and must be pre-approved by Tate Auctions.
3. Dealers must have space on the title to re-assign purchased vehicle (s).
4. The seller agrees that he/she is responsible for any taxes or title obligations on each vehicle prior to auction.
5. The seller is required to provide the purchaser with any and all documentation on each vehicle being sold.
6. All Vehicle Registration Numbers must match the DMV paperwork and the VIN number on the vehicle,.
7. No vehicles will be sold without matching numbers.
8. No vehicle will be allowed in the auction without proper paperwork. Registration fees will be forfeited.
1. All Entry Fees must be paid in advance with US Funds, no refunds once paid.
2. Auction "run times" for your vehicle will vary depending on the bidding.
4. Vehicles with any type of lien must be pre-approved by Tate Auctions office and a copy from the lien holder releasing your vehicle for sale.
5. El Paseo Cruise Night and Tate Auctions are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged to any properties or for any liabilities to such properties.
6. All transactions between the seller and the buyer will take place on the day of the auction. Any exception must be pre-approved with Tate Auctions.
7. Tate Auctions are entitled to their commissions 30 days after the event.
8. Vehicles must be removed from the auction site within 24 hours after the auction has concluded.
The investment to consign your automobile with us is $100.00 U.S. Funds plus 5% commission upon the sale of your vehicle. You can find more details including the consignment process below or call us at 1-760-799-0070. If you prefer you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. George Charity
Car Show Auction