Special Car Auction on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
Everyone is Welcome - Come for the Excitement
The Gardens on El Paseo Upper Parking Structure
10:00am to 5:00pm
1. One of the best ways for us to promote your vehicle is with quality photos.
2. Please submit at least 6 to 9 photos of your vehicle.
3. These photos should be in high resolution and in a .jpg format.
4. Once you have taken the photos please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. When you send your pictures please list the year, make and model of your vehicle along with your contact information.
1. Complete the On-line Consign Your Automobile Request Form above for each vehicle you want to sell.
2. Provide payment information and credit card details once we have received your Consign Your Automobile Form.
3. Once we have received your information more important details will either be mailed or e-mailed to you.
4. In order to "Consign" your vehicle with us you must have proof of ownership and complete DMV information.
5. Complete photos of your vehicle(s) should be e-mailed to us at least 2 weeks prior to the auction.
6. We will perform a complete vehicle inspection prior to the auction including verifying the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
7. You must be present when your vehicle comes across the "auction block".
Want to Bid at the Auction? Register Here!
1. The actual title is required in advance of the auction for every vehicle.
2. The exception to a tile not being sent in advanced is that it is being held by a lending institution or other party.
3. Dealers must have space on the title to re-assign it and the individual must also have the title in their name.
4. The seller agrees that he/she is responsible for any taxes or title obligations on each vehicle.
5. The seller is required to provide the purchaser with any and all documentation on each vehicle being sold.
6. All Vehicle Registration Numbers must match not only the DMV paperwork but on the vehicle, no vehicles will be sold without matching numbers.
7. If you do not have the proper paperwork on each vehicle, your car will not be allowed in the auction and all Registration monies will be forfeited.
1. Unpaid Entry Fees will be eligible for cancellation.
2. Auction "run times" for your vehicle will vary depending on the bidding.
3. If you decide not to "run" your vehicle thru the auction, you will forfeit the $100.00 entrance fee.
4. Vehicles with any type of lien must be pre-approved by our auction office and a copy from the lien holder releasing your vehicle for sale.
5. El Paseo Cruise Night and Tate Auctions are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged properties or for any liabilities.
6. All transactions between the seller and the buyer will take place on the day of the auction, with some exceptions.
7. El Paseo Cruise Night and Tate Auctions are entitled to our commissions 30 days after the event.
8. Vehicles must be removed from the auction site within 24 hours after the auction has concluded.
The investment to consign your automobile with us is $100.00 U.S. Funds plus 5% commission upon the sale of your vehicle. You can find more details including the consignment process below or call us at 1-760-799-0070. If you prefer you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
Dr. George Charity
Car Show Auction